Weston Ridgeline x Vernan Kee Snowboard
The Ridgeline is a hybrid all-mountain & freeride snowboard that handles open bowls, steeps, cliffs and powder days with ease. While the Ridgeline still features a tapered directional shape with our Freeride camber-dominant profile, we change the recipe by using a mid-stiff flex and only a 20mm stance setback. This combination provides edgehold, pop and float but keeps it playful. An advanced core composed of sustainably harvested poplar and paulownia includes vertically laminated carbon stringers that provide more efficient stiffness while perpendicular bamboo strips at the bindings improve edge-to-edge power. All of this creates the perfect blend between lightweight, response, dampening and pop that is more approachable than a traditional freeride board. The castor bean based, Rugged Nylon, topsheet sheds snow and adds durability, and the Sintered 4001 base provides top of the line speed in a minimalist black design to create seamless repairs.
With the Mission Series, Weston has teamed up with Diné Navajo artist, Vernan Kee, and the National Forest Foundation to support the Wood For Life Tribal Fuelwood Initiative. The program responsibly redistributes firewood from forest restoration projects to indigenous communities for cooking and heating their homes in winter.
- Wood Composition || Poplar - 71% | Paulownia - 26% | Bamboo - 3%
- Shape || Tapered Directional
- Camber Profile || Freeride
- Topsheet || Castor Bean Based Rugged Nylon
- Layup Fibers || Tri-Axial Fiber Glass
- Carbon Fiber Stringers || 1x Tail V from Middle of Inserts
- Base Material || Sintered Durasurf 4001
- Sidewall || Polyurethane (PU)