Shimano XT 6 Bolt Ice-Tech Brake Disc
XT SM-RT86 6 Bolt Ice-Tech Rotor
With riding styles growing more aggressive and varied, a better brake rotor was needed. Shimano responded to the needs of riders to deliver best-in-class braking power, better system cooling and the best brake feel. Enter the Ice-Tech Rotor. The Shimano XT RT86 rotor is infused with proven Ice-Tech braking technology, trickled down from the top-end XTR group. Ice-Tech is a technology that blends the durability of a stopping power of a steel rotor with the heat dissipation properties of aluminum. By sandwiching an Aluminum cooling core between two steel braking surfaces, the rotor dissipates heat faster, while the steel outer portion provides solid stopping power and a durable braking surface. The two-piece "floating" rotor arrangement also saves weight and increases system stiffness, giving you the intense braking power you need, with the reliability and survivability that Shimano is best known for. Hit every line with confidence and speed with Shimano XT Rotors!
- Ice-Tech Technology provides maximum cooling
- Two-piece floating rotor design aluminum core and steel braking surface provides the best in weight, cooling efficiency and performance
- 6-Bolt disc brake mounting fits 6 bolt hubs.
- T25 Torx mounting bolts included 15g
- Adaptors not included
- Compatible with most disc brakes but for maximum performance it is strongly recommended to use with Shimano disc brake calipers and brake pads
- Brand = Shimano
- Color = Black/Silver
- Diameter = 16 cm/6.3"
- Condition = New
Category: Brake Disc