NRS Ripple Kayak Paddle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The NRS Ripple is one tough and economical kayak paddle. Burly ABS plastic blade and lightweight fiberglass shaft for a comfortable swing weight and long term durability.
- Asymmetrical fiberglass-reinforced ABS blade efficiently transfers power, limits blade flutter, and is practically indestructible.
- Fiberglass shaft for lightweight durability and easy paddle control.
- Take-apart design with three-position ferrule can be set at 0 or 45-degree feather, left- or right-hand control.
- Blade Material: High-density ABS and fiberglassBlade Size: 18 cm W x 43 cm L (7.25" W x 17" L)
- Blade Surface Area: 632 sq cm / 98 sq in
- Blade Shape: Asymmetrical
- Shaft Diameter: 1.27"
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Shaft Shape: Straight
- Feather: 0 or 45 degree
- Breakdown: Yes - 2 pieces pieces
- Control: Right or left hand
- Weight: 220 is 38 oz (1077 g)
- Application: Touring - high angle
- Features: Medium-sized blades are good for beginners or intermediates
- Fiberglass-reinforced ABS blades are lightweight and durable
- Flexible fiberglass shaft is two-piece and can be set at 0 or 45-degree feather
Category: Kayak Paddle