Darn Tough Men's Coolmax Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Socks
Men's Coolmax Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
Heat on the trail comes in many forms. From hot and humid to dry and searing to just plain old mean and nasty. This Coolmax air conditioner of a sock offers cooling comfort on even the balmiest of days.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Synthetic Coolmax yarns are vegan and help feet beat the heat and stay dry while hiking.
- Midweight Coolmax socks actively move moisture to keep feet in their comfort zone on the trail. Vegan friendly.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Category: Men's Socks