Darn Tough Kids Light Hiker Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks
Kids Light Hiker Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock
This could just be your kid’s favorite sock. Which is great, because the Merino Wool knit is meant to last for … well, life. This kids’ hike sock runs a light profile and has a little extra cushion running above the achilles for all-day comfort. At some point you might as well overlook that they’re outside without shoes on.
- Kids' micro crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a youth hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Category: Youth Socks