We offer full service bike repair, ski and snowboard waxing/tuning and snowshoe/Hok rentals.
Full Service Bike Repair
Walk-ins welcome. Appointments are recommended for advanced diagnostics and custom work.When you bring in your bike you'll receive a free in-person inspection and repair estimate so you'll feel confident in knowing what your bike needs and what we can offer to get things running smoothly. We're also committed to a fast turn around, so you won't have to be without your ride for an extended period of time.
*We are not currently servicing electronic components on e-bikes*
(or Single Speed)
Basic Tune-Up Plus:
*Extra dirty cleaning charge 20.00
In addition to the above service packages we offer a complete range of repairs to keep your ride in prime condition, or to bring a neglected bike back to life. Here is a sample of common services:
- Brake adjustment $15
- w/cable install $20
- Hydraulic brake bleed $30
- Wheel Truing $15 basic - $25 major
- Install tire or tube $10
- Add Tubeless Sealant $10
- Tubeless tape install $20
- Drivetrain Clean $40
- Frame/Fork Clean $50
- Prices do not include parts/fluids
Ski/Snowboard Wax + Tuning
Wax & Tune Services
hand wax, scrape, minimal brush
hand wax, scrape, full brush and buff
course file finish, minimal rust
diamond file finish / Rust removal
PTEX...............$15 First Inch
$10 each additional inch
Snowshoe & Hok Rentals
Snowshoes...............1 day - $25
additional days - $12 each
Hok Skis...............1 day - $30
additional days - $15 Each
- Reservations and Credit Card payments can be made at the shop or over the phone
- All rentals include a set of MSR collapsible poles
- Optional MSR Flotation Tails are recommended for snowshoers over 180 lbs or for deep powder adventures
- Please let us know if you need the Floatation Tails when you are making your reservation
- Rentals can be picked up as early as 5:30pm the previous day, and must be dropped off by 5:30pm on the last day of the rental.
- Cancelations can be made 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Additional fees will be assessed for damaged, dirty, or late returns.